Completing Sentence-Rule-11-as well as/as long as/as soon as, till, until
There are several of rules of completing sentence and here in this post I am discussing about the rule number 11- as well as/as long as/as soon as, till, until.
Type-A-As soon as
- As soon as I reached home, I saw him playing.
- As soon as it stopped the rain, they left the shelter.
Type-B-as well as
- He as well as his brother
Type-C-as long as
- Wait here as long as it rains.
- Allah will be beside us as long as we pray to him.
- Wait here as long as you can
- Wait here until I return.
- Don’t go out until the rain stops.
Now Your Turn: Complete the following sentence
- As soon as I reached home, ________________
- As soon as it stopped the rain, ________________
- He as well as ________________
- Wait here as long as________________
- Allah will be beside us as long as ________________
- Wait here as long as ________________
Md Sayed Ali
Latest posts by Md Sayed Ali (see all)
- How to increase vocabulary by blog, youtube channel, extensions, apps - July 2, 2020
- English Learning Live Class Course Outlines - May 28, 2020
- English Learning Live Class for English Writing & Speaking - May 28, 2020
- Most Common Mistakes in English Grammar -01 - May 4, 2020
- 12 Tense Structure and Examples - October 24, 2019