Rule-5: Rule of simple, compound and complex sentences
When go to transform from affirmative to negative and negative to affirmative, we have to transform some sentences according to sentences pattern and here in this post, I am discussing Structure of simple, compound and complex sentences.
Note-1: Structure of simple sentence and compound and complex sentences
|A||Simple sentence using “By”||Simple sentence using “Without”|
|B||compound sentence||Complex Sentence(If + present + future)|
|D||Universal Truth||Neg— Int?|
Note-2: Examples of simple sentence and compound and complex sentences
|A||By studying hard, I will get GPA-5||Without studying hard, I will not get GPA-5|
|B||I study hard and I will get GPA-5||If I don’t study hard, I will not get GPA-5|
|C||I shall remember you||I shall not forget you|
|C||He is a good player||He is a not a bad player|
|D||Health is wealth||Isn’t health wealth?|
|Knowledge is power||Isn’t knowledge power?|
Now Your Turn
- By studying hard, you will get A+
- By doing more and more exercise, you will learn more.
- work hard and you will get A+
- do the exercise and get the best mark.
- The man was old.
- The man is poor.
- Man is mortal.
- They were right in thinking so.
- The boy is strong in English.
- He is my friend.
- Dhaka is an old city.
- Health is wealth.
- Knowledge is power.
Md Sayed Ali
Latest posts by Md Sayed Ali (see all)
- Most Common Mistakes in English Grammar -01 - May 4, 2020
- 12 Tense Structure and Examples - October 24, 2019
- Tense কি? Tense কত প্রকার ও কি কি? উদাহরণ সহ - October 12, 2019
- All About Tense - October 3, 2019
- Revised Marks Distribution for JSC/JDC Examination from 2018 - June 26, 2018