Transformation of sentence-according to the meaning
Sentence According to Meaning- According to Meaning sentences are of 5 kinds.
Again Assertive Sentences are also 2 types. They are as follows:
(a) Affirmative sentence
(b) Negative sentence
Sentence definition, types/kinds of sentences, names of the sentences, examples and how to identify sentences types/kinds:
Now read the following post:
If we want to transform sentence according to meaning, we have to transform the following criteria:
1. Affirmative to Negative/Negative to Affirmative
2. Assertive to Interrogative/Interrogative to Assertive
3. Assertive to Imperative/ Imperative to Assertive.
4. Assertive to Optative/Optative to Assertive.
5. Assertive to Exclamatory/Exclamatory to Assertive
So, let’s learn the transformation of sentence according to meaning-All Rules Links:
Transformation Rules According to Sentence Meaning:
Rule: 1-Affirmative to Negative/Negative to Affirmative-Part-01
Rule: 2-Affirmative to Negative/Negative to Affirmative-Part-02
Rule: 3-Affirmative to Negative/Negative to Affirmative-Part-03
Rule: 4-Assertive to Interrogative/Interrogative to Assertive-Part-01
Rule: 5-Assertive to Interrogative/Interrogative to Assertive-Part-02
Rule: 6-Assertive to Interrogative/Interrogative to Assertive-Part-03
Rule: 7. Assertive to Imperative/ Imperative to Assertive.
Rule: 8. Assertive to Optative/ Optative to Assertive.
Rule: 9. Assertive to Exclamatory/ Exclamatory to Assertive
See more transformation of the following:
Md Sayed Ali
Latest posts by Md Sayed Ali (see all)
- English Learning Live Class Course Outlines - May 28, 2020
- English Learning Live Class for English Writing & Speaking - May 28, 2020
- Most Common Mistakes in English Grammar -01 - May 4, 2020
- 12 Tense Structure and Examples - October 24, 2019
- Tense কি? Tense কত প্রকার ও কি কি? উদাহরণ সহ - October 12, 2019